1. We specialise in delivering Real Dog Food right to your door. We deliver until you tell us not to. There is no minimum subscription term.
2. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription then please contact us to discuss and give us a chance to put things right. Your 100% satisfaction and health and wellbeing of your furry best friend is of utmost importance to us.
3. When signing up for a Subscription please take care to provide us with accurate and up to date information such as your contact details and delivery details and be sure to keep this information up to date.
4. We are not liable for any charges you incur as a result of out of date payment information. If we incur an expense due to incorrect payment information provided by you, we reserve the right to seek reimbursement from you for such expense.
5. You can adjust your subscription at any time, however, please ensure that any updates to your subscription are submitted the week prior to your next delivery (weekly Order Cut-Off date). Subscription adjustments may include; pausing, cancellations, order restarts, address and delivery instructions.
6. When you place an Order for a subscription Product you enter into an agreement to receive the Product on an ongoing basis. You will be charged for your initial order upon completing the initial transaction on the site. Subsequent recurring orders will be charged following the relevant weekly Order Cut-Off date, without further authorisation from you, unless you have cancelled or otherwise modified your subscription or delivery preferences as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
7. By subscribing to our service, you are agreeing to receive our Product on a recurring basis for an indefinite period until cancelled by you or us as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The subscription amount and billing interval are set out on the checkout page, confirmation correspondence, and the customer login area of the Site.
8. You can cancel, pause, and otherwise amend your subscription at any time without the need to receive further Products from us provided that your adjustment request is received by one of the methods outlined on the How To Manage Your Account section of the Site. You will not be charged a cancellation fee. You can re-subscribe at any time following your cancellation, but we reserve the right not to permit re-subscription.
9. Subscription cancellation and adjustment requests must be received by one to the methods outlined on the How To Manage Your Account section of the Site and prior to the weekly Order Cut-Off date. These may include by phone or email.
10. You will be liable for all Orders that were not cancelled or placed on pause prior to the weekly Order Cut-Off date.
11. If you cancel an Order after the weekly Order cut-off date for the upcoming delivery week, we have no obligation to cancel an Order and or refund you any money.
12. In the event that we accept your cancellation request after you have received the Products, then you must first return those Products to us in their original condition within 2 days at your own expense. We have no obligation to provide you with a refund if those Products are not returned to us or are returned in a damaged condition or if there is any shortage in the quantity and or volume of Products you return.
13. A late payment fee may apply if you fail to settle outstanding amounts within ten days of the weekly Order Cut-Off date.
14. Debt collection is something we all hope to avoid, but should the need arise then (a) You acknowledge that we may pursue and attempt to collect any outstanding amounts as a result of any declined and outstanding payments on your account. You agree and allow us to contact you to discuss those failed payments. (b) If we are unable to receive or gain any satisfactory guarantee for payment, your name, contact information, and order details may be referred to an external debt collection agency. You will be liable for any fees or charges incurred as a result of this referral.
15. In order to keep our site clean of fraud, we reserve the right to investigate all accounts where we suspect incorrect or fraudulent activity occurred. And we reserve the right to terminate your order or accounts following the investigation should we suspect that fraud has taken place.
16. From time to time we may need to revise the price of our Products. For any price variations in relation to the Products, we will provide notice by email no less than 14 days before the changes take effect. After such time, we will apply the revised pricing to your existing payment details. You do not need to do anything to accept the change of price. You are under no obligation to accept the price revision and may suspend or deactivate your Subscription before Products are delivered under the new pricing plan.
17. The current prices of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on the Site, as updated from time to time.
18. You grant us permission to securely store both your personal and Subscription information in order to complete your ongoing Subscription orders and Product deliveries.
19. We reserve the right to terminate your subscription at our reasonable discretion at any time and without giving any reasons for our decision.
20. Real Dog Food will be delivered to physical New Zealand addresses only, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
21. Please take care when specifying your delivery address as refunds will not be given if you enter an address incorrectly.
22. If a re-delivery is required at an alternative time through no fault of our company or our courier an additional fee of $15 may be charged.
23. Delivery times are estimates only.
24. If we anticipate a delay then we shall notify you as soon as possible.
25. Please understand that if you live at a rural address and or in the South Island, then the Product may take longer to arrive to you and in rare cases may not be able to be delivered to you at all. This is beyond our control.
26. Ownership of the products will transfer to you once we have delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
27. Our Deliveries require your signature, this is a safeguard to ensure that you receive your food and that the Product does not fall into the wrong hands. Please ensure that you are available to sign for delivery.
28. If you opt out of Signature Required, and the food is delivered as per your request, then accept responsibility for any loss or damage after delivery was made.
29. If we implement a delivery fee for an existing Product we will advise you 14 days before the fee becomes effective so that you will have the opportunity to cancel any future orders before the fee is effective.
30. If you receive Product from us that was not meant for you then please notify us immediately so that we may remedy the situation. If you chose to use the product then you will be charged for the Product.
31. Force Majeure:
We will not be liable to you or any other person for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under these Terms, or for any loss or damage therefrom, to the extent the delay or failure is caused by any event beyond our control.
32. Law & Severability:
If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
33. Entire Agreement:
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
34. Contact Information:
Please contact us if you have any questions about the Terms of Service.