The crew here at Real Dog food want the best for your furry best friend. Your 100% satisfaction and the health and wellbeing of your furry best friend is of utmost importance to us.
We will always endeavour to ensure our service and product is the best it can be. However, if for any reason you are not happy with our product or service then please contact us straight away to give us a chance to rectify any issues you might be experiencing. We will always endeavour to ensure you and your furry best friend are best friends with us again.
Always store Real Dog Food in a cool and dry environment to ensure freshness and quality.
Refunds (if applicable)
1. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. We will grant a full or partial refund if your furry best friend is not happy with the food for any reason and:
a. You stored the food in a cool and dry environment and provide us with a photo of where it was stored.
b. You always kept the food airtight.
c. You followed the ‘Diet Transition to Real Dog Food’ guide over a 10 to 12 day period.
3. You may request a full or partial refund if your product was delivered 7 or more business days later than promised and you contact us to advise.
4. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
5. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Refunds for 1.5kg Trial Bags Only (if applicable)
6. If you are not completely satisfied with our 1.5kg Trial Bag, you can return the product to us within a reasonable timeframe in a re-saleable condition since purchased and we will happily replace, repair or refund the original purchase price of that product provided the product and packaging is in its original condition and is re-saleable.
This does not include shipping back to our location. Please email email@example.com for return address.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
7. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by email.
Exchanges (if applicable)
8. We endeavour to deliver our Real Dog Food in the freshest condition possible by making to order. So if you believe that your Real Dog Food was not delivered to your door in the freshest possible condition then please contact us straight away.
9. We will exchange your Real Dog Food if it is defective or damaged:
(a) The packaging was damaged during transit allowing moisture and or air to enter the packaging.
(b) You believe the Food was not delivered fresh.
(c) If your Real Dog Food does not remain in a fresh condition up to the foods 'Best Before' date provided that you stored the food in a cool and dry environment. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange if you damaged the food by leaving it in a warm and or humid environment.
10. If you need to exchange it for the same item, then send us an email and send your item to: 166 Opanuku Road, Henderson Valley, Auckland 0612, New Zealand.
11. To return your product, you should mail your product to: 166 Opanuku Road, Henderson Valley, Auckland 0612, New Zealand.
12. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
13. If you have another fair and reasonable explanation, not listed above, as to why you should have your product exchanged then please contact us within a reasonable time period outlining your reasons why.