Terms of Service
1.This website is operated by RDF Trading Co Ltd. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to RDF Trading Co Ltd. RDF Trading Co Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
2. By visiting our site and or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”).
3. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
4. By placing an order through our Site you warrant that you are legally able to enter into binding contracts and that you are at least 18 years of age.
5. All prices listed on this Site are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
6. Payment for all Products and Services must be by credit or debit card or any other payment method listed on the online checkout page of the Site.
7. Orders will be charged to your nominated payment method.
(a) It is your responsibility to ensure your accepted payment method details are valid and up to date. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express Cards.
(b) It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available at the time of payment processing
8. You accept that additional bank charges may apply to certain transactions that are outside our control.
9. You are liable for any costs associated with any default in payment for any Product Purchase.
10. A late payment fee may apply if you fail to settle outstanding amounts within ten days of the Order Cut-Off date.
11. We do not collect or store payment information.
(b) All online debit/credit card transactions performed on this Site are through secured payment gateways.
(c) Complete debit/credit card details cannot be viewed by us or any outside party.
(d) Payments will appear on your bank statement as “Real Dog Food” or “RDF Trading Co Ltd Limited”.
12. You acknowledge that the Products displayed on the Site are not an exact sample and are indicative only and that the Products you receive may vary from those displayed.
13. Please check the items that are in your online shopping trolley are the items that you wish to purchase before confirming your order, it is fair and reasonable for us to assume that you checked your purchase and therefore we cannot be held at fault for delivering the food that you ordered.
14. Upon finalising your online purchase you will be emailed a receipt confirming your order. Should you not receive this email confirmation, or should the items listed on the email confirmation not be what you intended to order, then please notify us within 24 hours and we will attempt to rectify.
15. We may not be able to cancel your order once we have emailed acceptance of your Product Purchase. However, if you wish to cancel you Product Purchase then please contact us immediately and we will see what we can do.
16. If you place an incorrect order and do not advise contact us within 24 hours then we will assume that your order is confirmed and what you wished to purchase.
17. We will make all reasonable attempt to fulfil your order. However, if it comes to our attention after all that we cannot fulfil your order in whole or part then we will make contact with you so that you may decide whether to receive a partial delivery or wait for the complete order or to cancel the order.
18. By purchasing from us you are confirming that you are the end user and will not resell our Product.
19. We reserve the right to limit the food we are supplying to you or to cancel an order at any time for any reason at our sole discretion. Including if the requested Product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the Product description posted on the Site or in an order.
20. If we reject an order, we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place an order or within 7 days after you submit an order.
21. If we refuse an order on or prior to delivery, a full refund, less any discounts, will be made within 10 business days.
22. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RDF Trading Co Ltd and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
24. Force Majeure:
We will not be liable to you or any other person for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under these Terms, or for any loss or damage therefrom, to the extent the delay or failure is caused by any event beyond our control.
25. Law & Severability:
If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
26. Entire Agreement:
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
27. Contact Information:
Please contact us if you have any questions about the Terms of Service.